Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Myrtle Pics are Now Up

I finally found a bit of time to get the photos from our recent trip to Myrtle Beach posted on the flickr site. Of course I made full use of the new camera and took a lot of shots of my favourite subject (Emily of course!) among other things. I really like the shot you see here. I've made a couple of new photo sets on the flickr site as you will see, just to get things a bit more organized there. So now it's easy for me to point you directly to the set of Myrtle 2006 photos to peruse in your spare time. All in all I think I took over 200 photos but some of them were pretty lame. I've uploaded about 50 that are probably the best ones. Hope you like them. We had a great time, and as you'll see Emily sure did as well. I hope everyone is having a great new year so far. Oh yeah... the pics with me in them were taken by Ruthe who did a great job with my new camera - thanks Ruthie!

No comments: