Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Weekend - 06 - Happy Birthday Corey!



Easter weekend came and went and we all had a good time. It was Corey's birthday dinner as well - Happy Birthday dude.. I've posted some photos for everyone to see. Emily, Paul and I had a good run-around outside playing soccer/wrestling. And no...I didn't post any embarassing pictures of myself huffing and puffing around out there despite all the laughing about them on Sunday. Such is the power of blogging, I can post only the ones I want! :) Don't worry Auntie Sandy and Grandma Ruthe, I didn't post any embarassing ones of you guys either.. except for the one of Paul's daft look through the kitchen window, he was just asking for that one. :) Thanks to Sandy for taking the outdoor shots, you did a great job - as usual. Hope everyone enjoys them. Click here to see the rest of the photos.

No comments: